Friday, March 2, 2018

One Cold Day




'
So Aviator Jackets are a thing now and I for one am absolutely here for it. The modern ones to be exact. Although, I live in one of the hottest states I figured . . . logically it would be cold one day and then I'd be able to wear it. So on the coldest day of 2018 in Florida, when the temperature dropped to a whopping 60 degrees (basically Fall for the rest of the world) I realized this was my chance (haha). This purchase was an absolute gem. Of course, its an Acne Studios dupe. But why would I pay $1000 for a jacket that I'd only get to wear ONCE out of the whole year ( Truly, why did I buy the jacket in the first place? IDK) Anyway, this masterpiece is from Missguided .



Turtle Neck Sweater - Acne Studios
(Super old, sorry)
Yellow Clutch - Zara (Similar Here)
Black Aviator Jacket - Missguided
Wide Leg Pants -Missguided(Similar Here)



Truthfully, I was so hot in this outfit. No doubt I endured multiple "WTF" stares. But the compliments I received were worth it. So, this Acne Studios is almost four, maybe five years old. And it is in amazing condition. But I would never recommend any reasonable person spend anything more than $50 on a sweater. You can definitely get amazing replacements at H&M or Zara ( the usual subjects). Sites such as Missy Empire or Misspap have the best chunky knits.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig