Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Feeling Nasty




Hi, Hello let me introduce you to my favorite pants. We all know plaid is the current fad making its way back into the fashion world. Truthfully, I want looking for a plaid blazer and came across these For Kicks Check pants from Nasty Gal . I instantly fell in love. Who needs a boyfriend when you can have these gems right? ( The answer is: Me, I still need one ). These pair are very versatile. I've worn them to work and to brunch receiving multiple compliments each time.( This clearly being the brunch outfit). Not to mention the hard to ignore statement flare bottoms. SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Two styles in one.
I won't lie although this Just You Wait One Shoulder Crop Top is more than cute and comfy it was beyond annoying. This is me talking to the busty girls. I went a size up, so instead of my usual size four I bought a size six, and the top still wasn't enough to cover my chest. If I wanted to wear this to the club ( and Ive tried) I had to use the magical wondrous duck tape to avoid a very awkward two step dance. Anything outside of that would cause a show for everyone. Im sure if your chest is on the smaller size you can go with your regularize and be completely fine.

Okay, so truthfully shoes are my least favorite part of any outfit. I'm pretty extra with everything but I really love simple plain jane heels. I've promised myself to buy more heels, which I have but I still wear like the same five pairs. If you're the complete opposite of me are some heels with a little flare to them. So to all you shoe lovers.. .  You're welcome. In addition are alternate to my outfit. They keep the foundation of plaid and black top but vary. Hope you enjoy loves!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig