Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Gucci Picnic's



Anybody interested in looking like a picnic blanket? In my opinion gingham is one of the few patterns that any and everyone can pull off. Although it is patterned you can pair a gingham piece with anything (Maybe not stripes) But a  crop top , a graphic tee, imagine it layered?! and in pant form. Gingham makes every outfit fun and playful. If anyone cares I think its actually very slimming as well. So, I purchased my skirt from ASOS but unfortunately its sold out. Above are a few other sites that have them in stock and are actually $25 or less.



I've said it before and Ill say it again. Your brother's and your dads are blessings because their closet is a store that offers a forever free discount. My shirt is an oversized white button up from H&M. I love it because it is so versatile. I have worn my shirt as a dress, a cover up and as you can see an off the shoulder top. Look at it this way, if you're ever doing the walk of shame this is just practice on how to look well put together and NOT like you're doing a walk of shame. The great part is they are also very inexpensive. I personally would not even spend more than $18-$25 on this. H&M is constantly having sales, also you can get them from any store with a mens department, I'm sure. I just go to H&M because they are heaven on earth for anything basic and super light on our college student pockets. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig