Monday, December 25, 2017

A Dash of Chic





First off, I just want to say nothing in this outfit went as planned. In my head each piece had a different article of clothing I'd rather have worn it with. So truthfully, it isn't my favorite but my photographer did a great job and the more I look at these picture, the more I love them. A year ago my confidence wouldn't even allow me to wear the color red. It was way too "loud" for me. So as simple as this outfit is, Im proud I had the cojonas to wear it out. I have several red pieces of clothing and they sit in my closet (for years) waiting to be worn. Also if anyone cares, noticed, or even slightly looks at my blog heres an update: I'm attempting to go natural. So this curly fro may be around for a bit.

Leather Jacket - Zara (Similar Here)
Leather Bag- Zatchels UK
T-Shirt- Supreme Box Tee
Circle Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - Missguided


Ive truly been obsessed with my Zatchels bag lately. I initially bought it just to wear with specific outfits. But its proven to be both elegant ( I'm not sure thats the exact adjective) and super everyday. Its just perfect match for every outfit. Also at some point I also decided I might as well get my moneys worth. If by any chance any of you decide to buy one don't get a white one like me. I literally have to clean it every single time I wear it. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig