Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Girls Tour




Public Service Announcement: I hate pants. Truly, t-shirt dresses are my heaven. They give me my tomboy feel but leave enough room for me to dress them up with heels. On the other hand I love the fact that I'm in a "dress" that I can actually breathe in.The Girls Tour T-shirt was my second purchase from Sorella and I absolutely love them. Great prices, fast shipping and quality. My favorite part of my outfit though is my Sugarcube Plus white leather bag from Zatchels . So it took forever to be delivered but for good reason, each bag is made to order and from real leather. I promised Id only wear it on special occasions but . . . now its my everyday bag. To top it off I wrapped my brother Ralph Lauren jean shirt around my waist and slipped on my perspex boots from ego. Which by the way are a great buy. Ive learned they go with any and everything.

T-shirt Dress - Sorella Boutique
Leather bag - Zatchels
Perspex Boots - Ego Official
Jean Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Sunglasses - Jadedldn ( Similar Here)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig