Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Lingerie in the Daytime




Okay, so I'm not going to lie to you guys, I was terrified of wearing this outfit outside. For one, Ive never worn all white before and two its really risqué. Obviously did it anyway and appreciated all the compliments. This was one of those days where it was too hot for a leather jacket but my outfit needed a splash of color and like I said before I am a sole believer that leather jackets are perfect for every occasion (even if you pass out, at least you looked cute doing it ). My favorite thing about this jacket is from Zara is the color. My bodysuit is from Meshki Boutique. I love everything about it. The fit, the fabric, the style. This white jean skirt I grabbed from H&M. Perfect summer everday wear. Paired with my perspex heels from Ego.


Bodysuit - MESHKI Boutique
Leather Jacket - Zara ( Similar Here , Similar Here )
White Denim Skirt - H&M
Clear Perspex Heel - EGO

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig