Sunday, July 30, 2017

Off The Shoulder





Its no secret that I love wearing mens clothes. Whoever started this button up trend, I love you and I appreciate you. So far Ive figured out three different ways I can wear this one shirt. ( My favorite being oversized dress for) My top: an extra large white mens button up is a dress shirt from H&M for less than $20. My ASOS jeans are my absolute favorite. Although i have had them for a year and this is my first time wearing them (Don't be alarmed this is typical behavior for me).These jeans definitely put a twist on the bell bottom look. I really couldn't tell if the stares I received were ones of adoration or confusion. But nonetheless, staring is a compliment in my world. My heels are from Missguided. Fashion tip ? Never buy anything full price from them. Missguided is a more up to date and more fashionable forever 21. They offer so many discounts, whether its a student discount, new sign up , flash sales that last three hours. Lately their website is always 40% off or 50% off so keep a lookout. These heels I believe eve were $50 and I got them half off. My lunchbag fold over clutch is from Hello Parry. A little not he expensive side but the compliments and the amount of wears is totally worth it.

Button Up Shirt - H&M
Flare Jeans - ASOS
Lace Uo Heels - Missguided
Lunch bag Clutch - Hello Parry



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig