Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Black On Black




This outfit is my "go to" "everyday" wear. I personally don't feel super comfortable in tight clothes. Not for simple body issues but just for comfort. I love knowing that I can eat five tacos and comfortably breathe right after. As far as dresses go, I love the oversized men tee movement. Not only is it super cute but it definitely has a sporty tomboy feel to it. I have an obsession with leather jackets. I don't care if its 70 degrees outside or 90 degrees. I think leather jackets are the perfect outerwear for any and everything. Choosing my shoes were the hardest part of this out. Ultimately I went with he heels simply because they made my legs look longer and more toned but paired with he leather jacket gave it a super bad girl feel.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig