Monday, April 24, 2017

Black Supreme






The best thing about living in NY is the courage you get to try new things. The fashion inspiration around the city is just overwhelming. Which is where this outfit really stemmed from. I don't know what it is but I love culottes. They are so versatile, you can wear them casually for everyday purposes, to work or even for a night out.  I decided to pair my missguided culottes with my black Supreme tshirt.  I originally wanted to wear them with simple black heels but quickly realized I wasn't Carrie Bradshaw enough to trek around the city in heels. Hesitantly opted for my patent leather boots from Ego. I wasn't so sure boots and culottes necessarily "went together". But the versatile world of culottes never ends apparently because they were perfect. Also added boyfriend size jean jacket for a little color and texture.
 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig