Monday, January 13, 2014

Bun Chronicles Part 2


Cat Chiffon Top - American Apparel
Coral Jean Circle Skirt - American Apparel
Oversized Blue Clutch - Forever21

Have you ever felt like you've lost your edge? Recently my boyfriend and I have been going through that problem. Its so easy to get lost in what's popular and what simply looks good. In the midst of all that you forget to wear things that make you comfortable and things that embody the person you are. Now don't get me wrong I love all my outfits but I've been feeling like they lack a bit of creativity. What says creativity more than patterns and color blocking? Um . . nothing ( but if you do find something make sure to tell me) I feel like this outfit just shows off my personality. Bright, colorful and fun. Yet, little patches of black. A little sadness never killed anyone right?
About this outfit . . I don't really know how to explain it much. I've been pondering on it for a while. I guess I hesitated to wear just cause of missing pieces. I wasn't sure what shoes I wanted to wear and how I wanted to do my hair. Typical girl stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE this shirt!

    Elle

    www.theelleword.co.uk

    ReplyDelete